Antonio Molina joined PMA in 2000 and is a partner in the Corporate Department. Mr. Molina’s practice is concentrated in commercial lending, secured transactions, real estate law, acquisitions and dispositions, real estate development, hospitality and general corporate law. He has represented various financial institutions and borrowers in lending transactions, including syndicated banks. Antonio’s experience in real estate includes representing several clients in commercial, residential and tourism developments. He has also represented various clients in the energy and hospitality industries.
Place of birth:
San Juan, PR
- University of Puerto Rico Law School, San Juan, PR
- Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, 2000
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
- American Bar Association, Section on Business Law
- Represented the developer in the acquisition, development, financing and real estate planning of Bahía Beach Resort & Golf Club.
- Represented developers and lenders in the development, financing and construction of numerous hotels, mixed use resorts, residential communities and condominiums and office buildings.
- Represented developers in the acquisition, development, financing and leasing of various shopping centers in Puerto Rico.
- Represented local and national lenders and property owners in the origination, syndication and participation of credit facilities, mortgage loans and mezzanine loans.
- Represented Banco Popular de Puerto Rico in the 75,000,000 financing of expansion and improvements to a major shopping center located in the south of Puerto Rico.
- Represented Total Petroleum Puerto Rico Corp. in a sale and leaseback program.
- Represented hotel owner in refinancing of the luxury hotel known as St. Regis Bahía Beach Resort, Puerto Rico.
- Represented Paulson PRV Acquisition LLC in the acquisition of the Harbour Lakes residential project in Palmas del Mar, Puerto Rico.